A first meeting with your agent will help you decide how best to put your property on the market. At that meeting the agent will have a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to estimate the value of your property.
The next steps for putting your property on the market will include:
- take professional inside and outside photos of your property (including aerial images);
- discuss advertising and social media outreach;
- design an attractive pamphlet with all property information to include photographs, room descriptions, and a complete list of updates. This pamphlet will be available for potential buyers as well as during an open house;
- work with you to complete required paperwork before putting your property on the market.
When your property is ready to be listed, we will:
- place the listing on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for all of Rhode Island, and where appropriate, list on the Massachusetts MLS. By doing so your home will be listed in all real estate internet sites, including, but not limited to Zillow, and Realtor.com;
- install an attractive yard sign;
- electronically advertise as a “new listing;”
- circulate open house invitations (electronically and in social media).
While your property is on the market we will continually follow-up with you after each showing or open house.
Please contact us today – we are here to help!