Decide to Sell
Select an Agent
Prepare to Sell
Accepting an Offer
Escrow Inspections and Appraisals
Close of Escrow
- Once the Purchase and Sales contract is signed the next step is for the buyers to schedule a home inspection within 10 days. Your licensed agent will attend the inspection.
- After receiving the inspection report the buyers will submit a repair request, if necessary. We will work together to determine if any repairs are needed and we will negotiate with the buyers on any needed repairs.
- The next step is to find a closing attorney who will handle all the paperwork that will get you to the closing table.
- An appraisal of the home will be ordered by the bank handling the loan for the buyers.
- The closing attorney will schedule the closing and inform you when you are “clear to close!”