Before putting your house on the market we will:
- run a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to estimate the value of your home;
- take professional inside and outside photos of your home;
- discuss advertising, social media outreach, and “Just Listed” postcard mailings in surrounding neighborhoods;
- design an attractive pamphlet with all property information to include photographs, room descriptions, and a complete list of updates. This pamphlet will be available for potential buyers as well as during an open house;
- work with you to complete required paperwork before putting your house on the market.
When the house is ready to be listed, we will:
- place the listing on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for all of Rhode Island, and where appropriate, list on the Massachusetts MLS. By doing so your home will be listed in all real estate internet sites, including Zillow, and Realtor.com;
- post an attractive yard sign;
- electronically advertise as a “new listing” to other brokerage;.
- circulate open house invitations (electronically and in social media).
While your house is on the market we will continually follow-up with you after each showing.
Please contact us today – we are here to help!