Preparing to Buy
Your Real Estate Agent
The Search Process
The Buying Process
The Selling Process
For your information the following is the process once you’ve found the home you would like to buy.
- We will help you to submit an offer and guide you through the negotiations.
- When the offer is accepted then we will prepare a Purchase and Sales contract with all the relevant disclosures for your signature, and make sure that you fully understand what you are signing.
- Once the contract is signed the next step is to schedule a home inspection within 10 days. Your licensed agent will join you for the inspection.
- After receiving the inspection report we will work together to determine if any repairs are needed and we will negotiate with the sellers on any needed repairs.
- The next step is to find a closing attorney who will handle all the paperwork that will get you to the closing table.
- An appraisal of the home will be ordered by the bank handling the loan.
- The closing attorney will schedule the closing and inform you when you are “clear to close!”
Your Vantage Point Realty licensed agent works with you every step of the way to guide you home.